Innovations towards a circular economy in gypsum manufacturing
We are in close collaboration with manufacturers, construction companies and waste management companies optimizing our process in order to create a long-term sustainable, environmentally friendly solution in the gypsum recycling industry
of recycled gypsum is produced at our facility
Why recycle with us
Creating an environmental friendly solution
– Recycling of gypsum waste is the process that minimizes the environmental effect of gypsum waste handling
Economically sound solution
– Recycling is the most cost-efficient way to handle gypsum waste
We have the highest standards
– The quality of the gypsum powder produced at Gyro Gipsåtervinning is setting a new benchmark in the gypsum recycling industry
We use the latest technology combined with extensive knowledge, creating a fine-tuned and efficient facility
Our streamlined process, created in close collaboration with manufacturers, suppliers, and waste management companies, has a minimum impact on the environment, generates a superior end-product, thereby ensuring a long-term sustainable recycling solution.
Mechanical sorting of material
– Gypsum waste is inspected and cleaned of impurities before entering the recycling process
Processing in facility
– The gypsum powder produced at Gyro Gipsåtervinning meets the highest standard in the gypsum recycling industry
Mixed with raw materials into new products
– The recycled gypsum powder is delivered directly into the production of new products
What is gypsum?
Raw gypsum in nature comes in crystal form and is mined and transported to production facilities. Gypsum exists in limited quantity and has no loss of quality when recycled.
Our future exists in recycling
– We are continuously striving to minimize our impact on nature by establishing close collaboration with manufacturers, construction companies and waste management companies
– Our facility is strategically placed close to Stockholm but our goal is to expand and thereby making it even more convenient to handle gypsum waste in the rest of Sweden / Europe
With over 20 years of experience in the gypsum waste handling industry Gyro Gipsåtervinning has aquired a great knowledge and expertise of the gypsum recycling process